Limestone Polishing Company in Ascot
Cleaning Agents Ltd is the renowned limestone polishing company in Ascot. We carefully and professionally enhance the shine and colour of your valued limestone surface, revealing those interesting fossils that were hidden from sight through high traffic. Call us for a free quotation at 07919 624005 or email email@example.com
How to restore limestone floors
- We first clean the tiles and remove scratches for you, then grind the stone to a desired finish.
- Most limestone can be polished to a honed finish or shined finish. The only difference in the process is the final diamond pad that’s used during the restoration.
- A consultation will determine if your floor is suitable for a shiny polished finish.
A honed finish tends to be an 800 grit pad and if you want a satin finish we offer 1500 grit. Also, 3000 can be used for a higher shine. 5000 or 8000 grit is for super glossy finish.
Want to change the surface of your limestone tile?
If you’re not sure if you want honed, satin or gloss, we can do a small demonstration on a small area on your own floor. Free of charge and completely reversible. If you decide that you don’t like the shine it will be easy enough to restore back to honed.
How much does it cost to restore limestone floor?
There are different types of limestone and not all can be polished to a very high shine. The soft porous stone may take a lot longer to polish to a shine as it would take us to polish the denser type of stone. It’s therefore important to ask us to do a demonstration beforehand so that we can determine the best solution and price for you. This limestone polishing demonstration gives us the chance to quote you accurately and you know that you’ll be pleased with the final results.
Why do I need a professional limestone cleaning company?
Limestone is composed of calcium carbonate and is often formed from plant and animal fossils such as the shells of molluscs. Being a soft stone, limestone can look well worn after only a few years of use. These scuffs and scratches enable dirt to become trapped inside the stone, making the tiles look even older. Without the right cleaning tools the dirt trapped inside the stone can be very difficult to remove without the help of a professional limestone cleaning company. You might even end up damaging the tile, costing you even more money in the long run. So for an affordable solution, contact our professional team and arrange for your beautiful limestone tiles to be refreshed in just one today.
As an experienced limestone sanding company in Ascot, we can repair any kind of cracks, chips or scratches in your floors. Here are some of the services we offer
- Deep cleaning of limestone tiles and grout lines
- Remove stains caused by food and drinks spillages
- Fill cracks and holes with colour-matching resin and polish it to a shine that matches the rest of the floor.
- Restore the shine to your limestone floors using TileMaster diamond sanding pads.
- Too much glare coming from outside, or too slippery and want it more matt? We can bring a glossy floor to a honed finish, which will still feel and look as gorgeous as satin. All done in a day!
- Protect your stone floors with solvent or water based sealants or protective wax.
For other types of Stone Tile Restoration please see the specialist pages:
Limestone sealing price inquiry?
Take a look at our photo gallery for examples of our accomplishments, and if you’re still not sure please take a look at our reviews. Let us know if you’d like to chat to any our reviewers found on this page.
You can assure that our team will perform their task with the best possible professionalism minimal disruption. Obtain your free quotation today. You can Contact Us any day of the week to reserve your appointment. Call or text 07919 624005