Carpet Cleaning service in Ascot
Cleaning Agents Ltd is the ONLY carpet cleaning company in Ascot, Bracknell and Windsor who are qualified by the NCCA. We use Hot Water Extraction AFTER applying the pre-spray, which is gently agitated into the fibres with our contra-rotating brush system.
Our experts also move furniture and tackle stains for you. With our 7-step cleaning process we ensure your carpets will be much cleaner, healthier and dry within a few hours.
If our 7-step carpet cleaning process hasn’t removed the spot completely we then use solvent-based solutions, such as enzymes that break down proteins, or solvents that can remove oils.
As a final resort in the carpet stain removal cleaning process we may, with approval from the customer, use colour-changing solutions. This is only in extreme cases because removing the stain from the wool fibres might also remove the wool’s dye and the spot could end up being lighter than the rest of the carpet. Carpet colour treatment is a slow process and it's easy to control the lightening process so the risk is very low, however you do need to be aware of it.
Types of Carpet Cleaning
The type of cleaning method depends on the carpet fibre, its construction and the dye content.
- Almost all carpets can be dry cleaned and the crystals that capture the dirt are vacuumed the following day. However the Hot Water Extraction (HWE) method reaches more dirt and rinses the dirt from the carpet with a high pressure, leaving it more hygienic.
- Dry Cleaning can be performed in between HWE as a temporary affordable solution that targets high footfall zones. Dry cleaning such as Encapsulation or Dry Compound cleaning is a method used to clean fibres that shrink or discolour when wet. Such fibres are usually made from natural cellulose resources. Examples are cotton, linen, sisal and viscose. Viscose can be wet cleaned, but the fibres must be brushed in one direction only, to protect the structure of the delicate pile. Dry cleaning is also most suitable for very short pile carpet such as those found in offices.
- In some cases Wet Carpet Cleaning can be performed on sensitive fabrics such as cotton, but with special low pH solutions and with fast drying equipment. Before you let someone touch your delicate fabrics, find out about his/her reviews online and be sure that they have a good qualification such as TACCA, NCCA or IICIC.
Specialist carpet cleaning services
- Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Mould Removal
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Pet Stain Removal From Carpet
- Red Wine Stain Removal From Carpet
- Carpet Flea Treatment
- Carpet Blood Stain Removal
- Pet Hair Removal From Carpet in Ascot
- Vomit Cleanup From Carpet
- Removal of urine stains
Cleaning Agents Carpet cleaning services
- Will move furniture and clean thoroughly from corner to corner.
- Rinse carpets with a low pH Steam solution that repels dirt.
- Leave your carpet dry within 2 hours.
- Use only UK cleaning products that are safe for the whole family, including pets.
We are very focused on the safety of your family, including your dear and much loved furry friends. Our entire carpet cleaning process is pet safe. Your home is left in a risk free environment, free from any nasty chemicals or pollutants.
If you're looking for professional carpet cleaning in Ascot, choose us.
Please see our pricing page if you don't feel like calling us right now.
Let us help you
Cleaning Agents Ltd is the only qualified carpet cleaning service provider in Ascot and surrounding areas. You will not find another NCCA registered company near Ascot.
We are meticulous about our services, because we value you as a customer and we take pride in what we do. So give us a call now to see how we can keep your carpets clean today 01344 526460
We accept all Credit and Debit cards incl. Contactless, Apple Pay and Google Pay